The License Key window provides information about the license that is currently installed in Veeam Availability Console.
The following details are available for the current license:
- Product — software product for which the license was issued.
- Status — license status (Valid, Invalid, Expired, Not Installed, Warning, Error).
- Type — license type (Rental, Subscription, Trial, NFR).
- Licensed to — name of a person or organization to which the license was issued.
- Mode — license mode that defines the product edition (Cloud Connect Provider, Enterprise).
- Support ID — support ID required for contacting Veeam Support.
- Contact person — name of a contact person in an organization to which the license was issued.
- Licenses — total number of licenses for Veeam backup agents included in the license, and number of used licenses. For details, see Licensing for Managed Veeam Backup Agents.
- Expiration date — date when the license will expire.
- Support expiration date — date when support will expire.
- Last update date — date of the latest license update attempt, and the license update result. For details, see Updating License.