Choose product document...
Veeam Availability Console 2.0 Update 1
Administrator Guide for Enterprises
Modifying Department Settings
You can modify settings of department accounts.
When modifying department account settings, consider the following:
- If you modify a user name or password, the department will need to reconnect to the service provider in Veeam Backup & Replication to regain access to allocated cloud resources.
- All changes are applied immediately, without waiting for any running tasks to complete. For example, if you enable traffic throttling while department's jobs are still running, Veeam Availability Console will throttle all department's running jobs.
To modify department account settings:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator or Portal Operator.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Departments.
- Select the necessary department in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
- Modify department account settings as described in Creating Departments in Veeam Availability Console.
- Save changes.