To download the management agent setup file, you can use one of the following options.
Downloading Management Agent Setup File in Veeam Availability Console
You can download the management agent setup file in Veeam Availability Console:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Clients click Discovery.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab.
- At the top of the computers list, click Download Agent.
The setup file VAC.CommunicationAgent.exe will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Obtaining Management Agent Setup File from Installation Image
You can obtain the management agent setup file from the installation image:
- Download the Veeam Availability Console installation image and burn it to a blank CD/DVD or mount the image using disk image emulation software.
If you are working with a virtual machine, use built-in tools of the virtualization management software to mount the installation image to the virtual machine.
- In Windows Explorer, right-click the drive with the image, select Open and go to the <CD Drive>\Agent folder.
- Copy the VAC.CommunicationAgent.exe file to the location from which it can be accessed or run.
Downloading Management Agent Setup File Using Link in Registration Email
Department users can download the management agent setup file using a link in the registration email message that is sent to a Department Owner. For more details, see Sending Registration Email Message.