If you no longer need a location, you can remove it. After you remove a location, all Veeam backup agents, Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager servers associated with this location will be moved to the Default location. The cloud repository storage quota of the removed location will be added to the quota of the Default location.
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Departments.
- Select the necessary department in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Locations.
- In the Locations window, select the necessary location.
- Click Remove.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm deletion.