You can manually create backup reports based on saved report configurations:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Reporting click Backup Reports.
- Open the Report Configuration tab.
- Select the necessary report configurations in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Run.
Veeam Availability Console will save a manually created backup report in the report list but will not send a report notification to a department. To learn how to view details of generated reports, see Viewing Backup Reports.