You can create chargeback reports manually. This functionality can be useful if you did not schedule automatic generation and sending of chargeback reports. You may also need to create chargeback reports manually to view how they will look like, and possibly customize their appearance.
To manually create a chargeback report for one or more departments:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Chargeback Reports.
- Open the Report Configuration tab.
- Select the necessary departments in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Run.
Veeam Availability Console will save a manually created chargeback report in the chargeback report list but will not send a chargeback notification to a department. To learn how to view details of a created chargeback report, see Viewing and Exporting Chargeback Report Details.