At the Cloud Replication step of the wizard, specify charge rates for resources consumed by cloud VM replicas:
- In the Replicated VM field, specify a charge rate for one VM replica registered on a cloud host, per month.
- In the Cloud storage field, specify a charge rate for one GB or TB of cloud storage space consumed by VM replica files.
- To provide a specific amount of cloud storage space that can be consumed by VM replicas for free, select the Include storage free of charge check box, and specify for what amount of storage space you will not apply charges.
- In the Compute resources field, specify a charge rate for one hour, day, week or month of using CPU and memory resources on a cloud host.
- To provide CPU and memory resources consumed by VM replicas for free, select the Include compute resource free of charge check box, and specify a period during which VM replicas can consume compute resources on a cloud host for free.
- In the Data transfer out field, specify a charge rate for one GB or TB of VM replica data downloaded from cloud storage.
If you do not want to charge for a specific service, do not specify a charge rate for it (leave the field blank). If no rate is specified for a service, Veeam Availability Console will not take this service into account when calculating the total payment.
For description of chargeable services, see Services.