At the Department Info step of the wizard, specify general department details:
- In the Department Name field, type a department name.
- In the Title field, choose how to address a primary contact person in a department (Mr., Miss, Mrs., Ms.).
- In the Primary Contact First Name and Primary Contact Last Name fields, specify the first and last names of a primary contact person in a department.
- In the Email Address field, specify an email address of the primary contact.
The email address will be used to send to the client department email notifications, such as registration and alarm notifications.
- In the Telephone field, specify a phone number for the primary contact.
- In the Country list, choose a country where the department is located.
- [For United States] In the State list, choose a state where the department is located.
- In the Department ID field, type a department ID.
This field is used for integrating Veeam Availability Console with 3rd party systems. You can specify an ID that is assigned to the department in a 3rd party system, and synchronize department data between this 3rd party system and Veeam Availability Console through data export/import, using this ID.
- In the ZIP Code field, specify a postal code.
- In the Web Site field, specify an URL of a department website.
- In the Additional Notes field, type any additional details or comments.
The specified department name, phone number and department ID will be displayed in chargeback reports.