You can create new users with the Chargeback Auditor role.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Department Owner.
How to Create Chargeback Auditor
To create a new Chargeback Auditor in Veeam Availability Console:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Portal Users.
- At the top of the user list, click New.
Veeam Availability Console will launch the New User wizard.
- At the User Info step of the wizard, specify user's title, first name, last name and email address.
Veeam Availability Console can use this address to send email notifications to the user, such as backup report notifications, password reset notifications and so on.
- At the Login Info step of the wizard, specify user credentials and choose a user role:
- In the Username and Password fields, type a user name and password.
The password must contain characters from at least 3 of the following categories: uppercase characters, lowercase characters, base 10 digits (0 through 9), non-alphanumeric characters. The password length must be at least 6 characters.
- In the Security Question and Answer fields, choose a question and specify an answer that will be used for resetting the user password.
For details on user roles, see Resetting Password.
- In the Role field, choose Department Administrator.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review user details.
- Click Finish.