You can delete saved backup report configurations that you no longer need. These can be report configurations created both in the Veeam Availability Console Client Portal, and configurations created by the Administrator Portal users.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Department Owner, Department Administrator.
Deleting Backup Report Configuration
To delete one or more backup report configurations:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Backup Reports.
- Open the Report Configuration tab.
- Select the necessary report configurations and click Remove at the top of the list.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm removal.