You can remove portal users that you previously created for your department.
When removing portal users, mind the following limitations:
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Department Owner, Department Administrator.
- Department Owner can delete users having any role assigned
- Department Administrator can delete Department Users only
How to Remove Portal Users
To remove one or more portal users:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Portal Users.
- Select the necessary users in the list.
- At the top of the user list, click Remove.
- In the Remove User window click Yes.