You can view details on managed Veeam backup agents and export them to a CSV or XML file:
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Department Owner, Department Administrator, Department User.
Department can only view job details, but cannot perform export.
Viewing and Exporting Veeam Backup Agent Details
To view and export Veeam backup agent details:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Managed Computers.
- Open the Backup Agents tab.
- To narrow down the list of managed Veeam backup agents, you can apply the following filters:
- Hostname — limit the list of Veeam backup agents by the name of protected computer.
- Backup policy — limit the list of Veeam backup agents by the name of a backup policy.
- Status — limit the list of Veeam backup agents by the Veeam Availability Console management agent status (Healthy, Warning, Error, Info).
- Assigned backup policy — limit the list of Veeam backup agents by the backup policy assignment status (Assigned, Not assigned, Custom, Outdated).
- Operation mode — limit the list of Veeam backup agents by operation mode (Servers, Workstations).
- Platform type — limit the list of Veeam backup agents by platform type (Physical, Cloud).
- Installed license — limit the list of Veeam backup agents by mode (Activated, Free version).
- Agent version — limit the list of Veeam backup agents by version (Up-to-date, Out-of-date, Attention required).
- Department/Location — limit the list of jobs by department and location to which jobs belong. To limit the list of jobs by department and location, use filters at the top left corner of the Veeam Availability Console window.
- To export Veeam backup agent details, click Export and choose a format of the exported data:
- Export CSV — choose this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Export XML — choose this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Each Veeam backup agent in the list is described with a set of properties. By default, some properties in the list are hidden. To display additional properties, click the ellipsis on the right of the list header and choose properties that must be displayed.
- Status — Veeam Availability Console management agent status (Healthy, Warning, Error, Unknown).
- Department — name of a department to which Veeam backup agent belongs.
- Location — name of a location to which Veeam backup agent belongs.
- Hostname — name of a managed computer on which Veeam backup agent is deployed.
- Platform — computer platform on which Veeam backup agent is deployed (Physical, Cloud).
- Operation Mode — backup job operation mode (Workstation, Server).
- Backup Policy — backup policy assigned to Veeam backup agent.
- Activation — date and time when Veeam backup agent was activated.
- Last Heartbeat — date and time when a management agent on a managed computer sent the latest heartbeat to Veeam Availability Console.
- Guest OS — guest OS on a managed computer.
- Backup Agent Version — version of Veeam backup agent deployed on a managed computer.
- Connection Account — Department Owner user name that is used to connect Veeam Availability Console management agent to a cloud gateway.
- Backup Agent License — license mode (Activated, Free, Paid (Standalone)).
- Reboot Required — indicates whether computer reboot is required (normally, computer reboot is required after installation procedures).
- CBT Driver — indicates whether CBT driver is installed.
- Patch Level — level of Veeam backup agent patch.