Before you start working with Veeam Availability Console, you must fill out the department profile. The profile contains information about your department, such as the department name, address, contact person details and so on. Information specified in the department profile is included in chargeback reports.
Some information in the department profile is populated by the Veeam Availability Console Portal Administrator, when a department account is registered. You must check provided details and fill the remaining information in the department profile.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Department Owner, Department Administrator.
Filling Department Profile
To fill the department profile:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Department Info.
- In the Primary Contact First Name, Primary Contact Last Name, Primary Contact Email and Primary Contact Telephone fields, specify the name and contact details of a person being the primary contact for questions about managed backup services and operations in the department.
- In the Secondary Contact, Secondary Contact Email and Secondary Contact Telephone fields, specify the name and contact details of a person being the secondary contact for questions about managed backup services and operations in the department.
- Click Save.