You can modify settings of Veeam Availability Console portal users.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Department Owner, Department Administrator.
- Department Owner can modify settings for users having any role assigned
- Department Administrator can modify settings for Department Users only
How to Modify Portal User Settings
To modify settings of portal users:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Portal Users.
- Select the necessary user in the list.
- At the top of the user list, click Edit.
- Modify user settings as described in Creating Portal Users.
You can modify all settings except the user name.
- Save changes.
When modifying Department Owner details, especially the password for this user, mind the following: