You can manually create backup reports based on saved report configurations. These can be report configurations created both in the Veeam Availability Console Client Portal, and configurations created by the Administrator Portal users.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Department Owner, Department Administrator.
Running Backup Reports
To create backup reports based on saved report configurations:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Backup Reports.
- Open the Report Configuration tab.
- Select the necessary report configurations in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Run.
Veeam Availability Console will save a manually created backup report in the report list but will not send a report notification to the Department Owner. To learn how to view details of generated reports, see Viewing Backup Reports.