Veeam Availability Console and its management agents must run the same software version. Otherwise, they cannot properly communicate with each other. When your enterprise administrator upgrades or migrates to a new version of Veeam Availability Console, or installs an update, you need to upgrade management agents running on client computers.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Department Owner, Department Administrator.
Upgrading Management Agents
To upgrade Veeam Availability Console management agents:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Managed Computers.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab.
- Click Filter. In the Filter by agent version section, select the Out-of-date check box only. Click Apply.
The list of discovered computers will display management agents whose software version does not coincide with the Veeam Availability Console version.
- Select the necessary management agents in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Management Agent and choose Upgrade.
- In the displayed windows, check the result of the upgrade and click OK.