Backup reports that were generated manually or automatically, according to a specified schedule, are saved in the All Reports list. Backup reports are available as PDF documents that you can download and view.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Department Owner, Department Administrator, Department User.
Viewing Backup Report
To view a backup report:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Backup Reports.
Veeam Availability Console will display a list of all generated backup reports. To narrow down the list of reports, you can use the following filters:
- Name — search backup reports by report configuration name.
- Type — limit the list of reports by type (VM Backup Reports, Backup Agent Reports).
- Time period — limit the list of backup reports by generation date.
- Select the necessary backup report in the list and click View at the top of the list.
Alternatively, you can click a link in the Report column.
The backup report PDF file will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Protected Computers Backup Report
The Protected Computers report analyzes the efficiency of computer data protection with Veeam backup agents.
- The Summary section provides information about the number of locations, discovered, protected and unprotected computers.
- The report charts display information about protected and unprotected computers, the type of computers protected with Veeam backup agents, the latest backup status and reasons for a failure to meet RPO requirements.
- The Protected Agents section displays a list of managed computers that have at least one backup restore point that meets RPO requirements specified in the report configuration. Information on protected computers is grouped by department location.
- The Unprotected Agents section displays a list of managed computers that have outdated or missing backup restore points. Information on unprotected computers is grouped by department location.
Protected VMs Backup Report
The Protected VMs report analyzes the efficiency of VM data protection with Veeam Backup & Replication.
- The report charts display information about the number of VMs protected with Veeam Backup & Replication, and the latest backup status.
- The Protected VMs section displays a list of VMs that have at least one backup or replica point that meets RPO requirements specified in the report configuration. Information on protected VMs is grouped by department location.
- The Unprotected VMs section displays a list of VMs that have outdated or missing backup or replica restore points. Information on unprotected VMs is grouped by department location.