After migration, you must upgrade management agents on client backup servers. You must perform upgrade on managed backup servers that run:
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager
To upgrade Veeam Availability Console management agents:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Clients click Discovery.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab.
- From the list of discovered computers, select client Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager servers on which you want to upgrade management agents.
- At the top of the list, click Management Agent and select the Upgrade action.