Back up the Veeam Cloud Connect configuration database:
- Log on to the machine that runs the old Veeam Cloud Connect.
- Open the Veeam Backup & Replication console.
- Create an encrypted configuration database backup as described in Running Configuration Backups Manually.
Configuration database backup must be encrypted to migrate tenant passwords stored in the Password Manager on the backup server. For more information, see Creating Encrypted Configuration Backups.
If the old Veeam Cloud Connect server had any backup jobs with guest indexing enabled, and you want to preserve guest indexes, do the following:
• On both old and new Veeam Cloud Connect servers stop Veeam Guest Catalog Service.
• Copy the VBRCatalog folder from the old backup server to the new backup server. Check the corresponding path in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Veeam\Veeam Backup Catalog\CatalogPath. Default file path: C:\VBRCatalog