This scenario assumes that you deploy a Veeam Cloud Connect server and Veeam Availability Console in a new location. During migration Veeam Managed Backup Portal data is moved to Veeam Availability Console, and Veeam Cloud Connect data is moved to the new Veeam Cloud Connect server. To move Veeam Cloud Connect data, you must create a configuration backup on the source Veeam Cloud Connect server and restore this backup on the new Veeam Cloud Connect server.
To proceed with this scenario, do the following steps:
- Check prerequisites.
- Deploy a new Cloud Connect server.
- Install Veeam Availability Console.
- Install Veeam Availability Console Migration Tool.
- Initialize data migration.
- Backup Veeam Cloud Connect configuration.
- Restore Veeam Cloud Connect configuration.
- Copy backup files.
- Complete Veeam Managed Backup Portal database migration.
- Update gateways.
- Upgrade Veeam Availability Console agents.
- [Optional] Reconfigure custom alarm rules.
- [Optional] Reconfigure Portal Administrator accounts.