Before you begin, check the following prerequisites.
Make sure that the supported versions are installed in your environment:
- On the Veeam Managed Backup Portal server, version 22.214.171.1245 or 126.96.36.1997 is installed.
- On the Veeam Cloud Connect server, version 9.5 Update 2 or later is installed with a Veeam Cloud Connect license.
- On the managed tenant Veeam Backup & Replication servers, version 9.0 Update 1 or later is installed with a paid license.
Make sure that the machine on which you will install Veeam Availability Console meets the necessary system requirements.
Make sure that he Local Administrator accounts on the Veeam Managed Backup Portal and Veeam Availability Console servers have the following rights:
- Impersonate a client after authentication
- Allow log on locally
- Access this computer from the network
Veeam Availability Console Migration Tool
Obtain the VAC.MigrationTool setup file from the Tools folder of the Veeam Availability Console disc image file. This file must be copied to the directory accessible from the machine that runs Veeam Managed Backup Portal.