In Veeam Service Provider Console, you can delete license from Veeam Cloud Connect servers.
This option is available for Veeam Backup & Replication version 9.5 Update 4 or later.
To delete a license from Veeam Cloud Connect servers:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the menu on the left, click Licensing.
- On the Cloud Connect Servers tab, select Veeam Cloud Connect servers from which you want to delete license.
To narrow down the list of Veeam Cloud Connect servers, you can apply the following filters:
- Hostname — search the list of Veeam Cloud Connect servers by the name of the server.
- License Status — limit the list of Veeam Cloud Connect servers by status of the installed license (Valid, Warning, Expired).
- At the top of the list, click Delete.
- In the Remove Backup Server License window, click Yes to confirm license deletion.