You can export information about configured alarms to a CSV or XML file.
To perform this task, a user must have the following role assigned: Portal Administrator.
Exporting Alarm Configuration
To export alarm configuration to a CSV or XML file:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Notifications.
- Open the Alarms Management tab.
- Click Export and choose a format of the exported data:
- Click Export CSV to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Click Export XML to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.