You can export job logs for Veeam backup agent installed on managed computers. Exported data is saved in a ZIP archive.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Location Administrator.
Downloading Veeam Backup Agent Job Logs
To download Veeam backup agent job logs:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Backup Jobs.
- Open the Managed Backup Agents tab.
- Select the necessary agent in the list.
- Click a link in the Successful Jobs column.
The Backup Agent Jobs window will pop up.
- In the Backup Agent Jobs window, select one or more backup jobs in the list.
- At the top of the jobs list, click Download Logs.
- In the Download Logs dialog box, specify a time interval for which logs must be collected:
- Collect logs for the last ... days — choose this option to collect data for a specific number of days in the past.
- Collect logs for the specified time period — choose this option to collect data for a specific time interval in the past.
- Click OK.
- Wait until Veeam Availability Console collects log data.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.