To identify computers on which you can install Veeam backup agents, you must configure discovery rules and run discovery in the company infrastructure.
Veeam Availability Console supports the following discovery methods:
This method allows you to discover computers based on a range of IP addresses.
This method allows you to discover computers being part of an AD domain.
This method allows you to discover computers by importing a list of IP addresses from a CSV file.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator.
In This Section
- Configuring Network-Based Discovery Rules
- Configuring Active Directory Discovery Rules
- Configuring Import-Based Discovery Rules
- Running Discovery
- Resetting Discovered Computers
- Viewing and Exporting Discovery Results