About Veeam Service Provider Console
Veeam Service Provider Console is a cloud-enabled platform for centralized management and monitoring of data protection operations and services. The solution is intended for physical and virtual environments protected with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows, Veeam Agent for Linux and Veeam Agent for Mac (further referred to as Veeam backup agents) and Veeam Backup & Replication. Veeam Service Provider Console allows resellers to deliver service provider's Veeam-powered Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) services to their customers.
For resellers that act as service provider global administrators, Veeam Service Provider Console offers a Reseller Portal. The Reseller Portal is a private workspace for reseller users where they can manage client companies without contacting the provider of backup services.
Veeam Service Provider Console offers the following capabilities:
- Automated deployment, configuration and management of Veeam backup agents. You can automate deployment and configuration of Veeam backup agents on machines in local and remote networks, manage backup jobs, and monitor the status of data protection operations for computers protected with Veeam backup agents.
- Centralized monitoring and management of Veeam Backup & Replication. You can manage Veeam Backup & Replication jobs configured to protect virtual machines, run failover plans, monitor and report on the status of data protection operations in virtual environments, or connect to backup servers remotely.
- Resource management and monitoring for Veeam Cloud Connect. You can allocate cloud repository and cloud host resources to store backups and replicas created with Veeam backup agents and Veeam Backup & Replication, monitor and calculate the cost of resources provided with Veeam Cloud Connect.
- Centralized license management and usage reporting. You can manage licenses and collect license usage information for Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam backup agents, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 and Veeam ONE in a single view. Veeam Service Provider Console also allows you to create and manage VCSP Pulse license keys and assign license keys internally or to client companies without accessing VCSP Pulse portal.
- Streamlined billing and backup reporting. You can automate billing operations for provided backup services, and create backup reports showing whether you meet established RPO requirements.
- REST API. If your service provider enabled REST API access for you, you can perform most of the operations that are available with Web UI using Veeam Service Provider Console REST API. For details, see Veeam Service Provider Console REST API Reference.
This document describes how to work with the Veeam Service Provider Console Reseller Portal. The document scope is limited to functionality available in the Reseller Portal, and does not cover features available in the Administrator Portal and Client Portal. For details on Veeam Service Provider Console features available in the Administrator Portal, see Veeam Service Provider Console Guide for Service Providers. For details on Veeam Service Provider Console features available in the Client Portal, see Veeam Service Provider Console Guide for End Users.