Step 7. Specify Rates for Cloud Replication Services
At the Cloud Replication step of the wizard, specify charge rates for resources consumed by cloud VM replicas:
- In the Replicated VM field, specify a charge rate for one VM replica registered on a cloud host, per month.
- In the Cloud storage field, specify a charge rate for one GB or TB of cloud storage space consumed by VM replica files.
- In the Compute resources field, specify a charge rate for one minute, hour, day, week or month of using CPU and memory resources by a VM on a cloud host.
- In the Data transfer out field, specify a charge rate for one GB or TB of VM replica data downloaded from cloud storage.
If you do not want to charge for a specific service, do not specify a charge rate for it (leave the field blank). If no rate is specified for a service, Veeam Service Provider Console will not take this service into account when calculating the total payment.
For details on chargeable services, see Services.
You can provide a specific amount of storage space and compute resources free of charge:
- Click Advanced settings.
- In the Cloud replication Advanced Settings window, specify the following:
- In the Storage field, specify for what amount of storage space consumed by VM replicas you will not apply charges.
- In the Compute resources field, specify a period during which VM replicas can consume CPU and memory resources on a cloud host for free.
- Click Apply.