The Usage Reports view shows a list of license usage reports for Veeam Availability Console and Veeam Backup & Replication. License usage reports are available as PDF documents that you can download and view.
To narrow down the list of reports in the list, you can use the following filters:
- Product — limit the list of reports by product (Veeam backup agent, Veeam Backup & Replication server).
- Period — limit the list of reports by time period when the reports were generated.
There are two types of license usage reports available in Veeam Availability Console:
- License usage report for Veeam Availability Console reflects the maximum number of Veeam backup agents managed in Veeam Availability Console.
- License usage report for Veeam Backup & Replication reflects the maximum number of VMs managed in Veeam Backup & Replication.
Downloading Usage Reports
To download a license usage report:
- Apply the necessary filters to display in the list usage reports you want to download.
- Choose the necessary report in the list and click a link in the Report Name column.
The report will be saved as a PDF file to the default download location on your computer.
Veeam Backup Agents License Usage Report
An example of a Veeam backup agents license usage report is provided below.
The report reflects the maximum number of Veeam backup agents managed in Veeam Availability Console for the previous month. It shows the number of workstation and server Veeam backup agents managed by each company, and the number of licenses these Veeam backup agents consume. The report also reflects the number of Veeam backup agents removed when the report was adjusted.
The number of managed Veeam backup agents in the report does not include Veeam backup agents added during the previous month (New Veeam backup agents). For details on New Veeam backup agents, see Exceeding License Limit.
Veeam Backup & Replication License Usage Report
An example of a Veeam Backup & Replication license usage report is provided below.
The report reflects the maximum number of VMs managed for each company in Veeam Availability Console for the previous month.
The report includes information about VMs managed by Veeam Backup & Replication servers with a per-VM license installed. Information about VMs managed by backup servers with per-socket licenses is not included in the report.