Restoring Configuration Settings
Since release of Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV version 3.0, you can restore configuration settings of a AHV Backup Proxy instance. To restore configuration settings of AHV Backup Proxy, perform the following steps:
- At the main panel of the web console, click the settings icon and select Appliance Settings.
- At the Summary tab of the Appliance Settings section, click Configuration Restore to launch the Configuration Restore wizard.
- At the Configuration File step of the wizard, click Browse and specify the configuration backup file.
Before uploading the configuration backup file, the wizard will request you to enter the password that you have specified when backing up the configuration.
- At the Network Settings step of the wizard, specify network settings for AHV Backup Proxy. You can use the existing settings from the configuration backup or you can configure new settings.
If you change IP address, Veeam Backup & Replication detects it automatically.
If you change the appliance host name, additionally, edit the AHV backup proxy settings.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review the settings and click Finish to start the configuration restore process.