After you log in to the web UI of Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV, the installation wizard will be launched. Follow the steps of the wizard as shown below.
- Click Install to start the installation wizard.
- Read the EULA and select the I accept the terms of license agreement check box. Click Next.
- At the Credentials step of the wizard, change the default password for the admin user. Note that the password must contain at least 6 alphanumeric characters and cannot match the old password.
- At the Network Settings step of the wizard, specify the appliance hostname and network settings or select the Obtain an IP address automatically check box.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review the appliance settings and click Finish.
- You will be redirected to the login screen. Specify new credentials and log in to the web UI.