Step 4. Select Target Cluster
At the Cluster step of the wizard, specify a Nutanix AHV cluster where you want to locate the recovered VMs, do the following:
- In the VM location list, select one or more VMs and click Cluster.
- In the Select Cluster window, select a standalone host or cluster where the selected VMs must be registered.
To quickly find the necessary object, use the search field at the bottom of the Select Cluster window:
- Click the button on the left of the field to select the necessary type of object that should be searched for.
- Enter an object name or a part of it in the search field.
- Click the Start search button on the right or press [Enter].
If a selected VM has an attached volume group, the disks from the volume group will not be restored.