To use the full functionality of Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV, you must obtain a full license or a trial license.
When you obtain the Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV license, you get two files:
- A license for Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV, Veeam Agent for Linux, and Veeam Agent for Windows.
- Veeam Backup & Replication license.
If you use a new instance of Veeam Backup & Replication, you must install this license to enable the full functionality. For details, see Installing Veeam Backup & Replication License.
To obtain a trial license, perform the following.
- Log in to the Veeam website at https://login.veeam.com/signin using your Veeam account. If you do not have an account, create a new account.
- Go to www.veeam.com/availability-nutanix-ahv-download.html.
- At the product page, click Download.
- At the License Key section, download the trial key.
To obtain a full license, refer to www.veeam.com/availability-nutanix-ahv-pricing.html.