To view Veeam Availability Orchestrator license details:
- Log in to the VAO UI in the DR site as a Site Administrator. For details, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Switch to the Configuration tab.
- Navigate to License.
The licensing section will display details on the currently installed Veeam Availability Orchestrator license.
The following details are available for the current license:
- Status — license status. The status will depend on the license type, the number of days remaining until license expiration, the number of days remaining in the grace period (if any), and the number of VMs that exceeded the allowed increase limit (if any).
- Licenses — total number of licenses for VMs included in the license file.
Click the Details link to get more information on the number of licenses consumed by managed VMs, and the number of licenses reserved for New VMs that exceed the license limit and that were discovered less than a month ago.
For more information on New VMs, see Exceeding License Limit.
- Expiration Date — date when the license will expire.
- License Type — license type (Rental, Subscription, Trial, NFR).
- Licensed To — name of an organization to which the license was issued.
- Contact Person — name of a contact person in the organization.
- Product — software product for which the license was issued.
- Version — current version of the software product.
- Support Expiration Date — date when support will expire.
- Support ID — support ID required for contacting Veeam Support.