To start working with VAO, perform a number of steps for its configuration:
- In the DR VAO UI, add users to the Failover Plan Author or Site Administrator roles to allow access to VAO.
- In the DR and Production VAO UIs, connect Veeam Backup & Replication servers and vCenter Servers.
- In the DR and Production VAO UIs, configure email notification settings.
- In the DR VAO UI, configure/enable items on the Plan Components page:
- Edit VM groups to be used in failover plans.
- Choose plan steps to perform during failover.
- Configure credentials under which failover plan steps will be launched.
- Connect virtual labs to test failover plans.
- Select template jobs to re-protect VMs in failover plans.
Send feedback | Updated on 1/22/2018