To start working with VAO, perform a number of steps for its configuration:
- [Optional] Create scopes to allow access to VAO.
- [Optional] For each scope, add users to the Plan Author and Administrator roles to define actions they will and will not be able to perform with VAO.
- Connect Veeam Backup & Replication servers and vCenter Servers.
- Configure email notification settings.
- For each scope, configure items on the Plan Components page:
- Edit the list of VM groups to be used in orchestration plans.
- Select locations used to recover VM groups.
- Choose plan steps to perform during failover and restore.
- Configure credentials under which orchestration plan steps will be launched.
- Select template jobs to re-protect VMs in orchestration plans.
- Connect DataLabs to test orchestration plans.
Send feedback | Updated on 5/15/2019