Unless a credential is ENABLED for a VAO site, it will not be visible for use in failover plans for the site. To enable credentials for a VAO site:
- Log in to the VAO UI in the DR site as a DR Site Administrator. For details, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Switch to the Configuration tab.
- Navigate to Plan Components > Credentials.
- Select a VAO site to which the Veeam Backup & Replication server is connected.
- In the Credentials column, select and clear check boxes next to the necessary account.
After you enable credentials for a VAO site, you become able to use these credentials when configuring the Windows Credentials parameter for failover plan steps for the site. For more information on creating and editing failover plans, see Working with Failover Plans.