If a critical step fails for a critical VM, the plan may enter the HALTED state. To troubleshoot reasons why a plan failed, use the Plan Execution Report generated as soon as an action completes. For more information on how to track plan performance history, see Viewing Plan Execution History.
After you eliminate the problem that caused the plan to become HALTED, you have options to resume the plan including:
- Repeat the last failed step, or proceed to the next step.
- Repeat the last failed VM, or proceed to the next VM.
- Repeat the last failed VM group, or proceed to the next group.
In This Section
- Running Halted Failover Plans
- Resuming Plan Testing
- Undoing Halted Actions
- Resetting Halted Failover Plans