To run a HALTED failover plan:
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Run.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Run.
- Complete the Run Plan wizard.
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, retype the VAO Administrator or Plan Author password.
- At the Resume Plan step, select an option to resume plan execution.
Choose whether you want to proceed with plan execution from the next VM or VM group included in the plan, proceed from the next plan step, retry the failed step, retry the failed VM or VM group.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish. The failover process will be started.