All groups created in Veeam ONE Monitor will automatically become available in the VAO UI. However, after you create a VM group in the Veeam ONE Monitor in any VAO site, the group may not appear in the VAO UI immediately. Data synchronization process between VAO and Veeam ONE may take several minutes to complete.
After you create a VM group in the Veeam ONE Monitor in a Production site, the group will not appear in the DR VAO UI until data synchronization process between the Production and DR sites is performed. By default, synchronization takes place every 2 hours. You can either change the default settings, or manually force the process. To do that:
- Log in to the VAO UI in the DR or Production site as a Site Administrator. For details, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Switch to the Configuration tab.
- Navigate to Sites.
- Select the Production site.
- To edit synchronization settings, click Sync Schedule.
In the Schedule Settings window, configure the required data collection interval and click Save.
- To force the synchronization process, click Sync Now.
To review the list of all VM groups categorized using data collected from Veeam ONE Monitor, navigate to Plan Components > VM Groups.