You can export Veeam Backup for AWS user details to a CSV or XML file.
To export user details:
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Backup for AWS window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Accounts.
- On the Backup Admins tab, click Export and select a format of the exported data:
- Export to CSV — select this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Export to XML — select this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
Veeam Backup for AWS will save the file with the exported data to the default download location on the local machine.