You can view details of backup policies that you created in Veeam Backup for AWS.
To view backup policy details, in the configuration menu on the left, click Policies. Veeam Backup for AWS will display a list of created backup policies.
Each backup policy in the list is described with a set of properties.
- Priority — backup policy priority.
- Policy — backup policy name.
- Status — backup policy status (Success, Warning, Failed, Running, Pending, Cancelled, Stopping, Never Executed).
- # Of Instances — number of EC2 instances in a backup policy.
- # Of Exclusions — number of EC2 instances excluded from a backup policy.
- Snapshot Schedule — schedule for cloud-native snapshot creation.
- Snapshot Retention — retention policy for cloud-native snapshots.
- Backup Schedule — schedule for image-level backup creation.
- Backup Retention — retention policy for image-level backups.
- Backup Destination — S3 repository where image-level backups created by a backup policy must reside.
- Last Run — date and time when the latest backup session started.
- Last Duration — duration of the latest backup session.
- Enabled/Disabled — backup policy state (Enabled, Disabled).
- Description — backup policy description.
To hide or display properties, click the ellipsis on the right of the list header and do the following:
You can filter the list of backup policies displayed in the working area by the backup policy status and state.
- At the top of the backup policies list, click Filter.
- In the Filtering options window, select check boxes next to the necessary backup policy status and/or state and click Apply.