To view details of S3 repositories added to the backup infrastructure:
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Backup for AWS window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Repositories.
Each S3 repository is described with a set of properties.
- Repository — S3 repository name.
- Description — S3 repository description.
- Bucket — Amazon S3 bucket that contains a folder where image-level backups are stored.
- Folder — folder in the Amazon S3 bucket where image-level backups are stored.
- Region — AWS region where the Amazon S3 bucket is located.
- Encryption — property that indicates whether data encryption is enabled for the S3 repository (Yes, No).
To hide or display properties, click the ellipsis on the right of the list header and do the following: