Step 2. Select Clusters and Restore Points
At the RDS Cluster step of the wizard, select Amazon Aurora DB clusters that you plan to restore and select a restore point for each cluster:
- On the right of the wizard window, click Add.
- In the Backup Browser window, expand the necessary backup policy, select clusters and click Add.
- By default, AWS Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication restores clusters to the latest state. However, you can restore clusters to an earlier state:
- In the RDS cluster list, select the necessary cluster and click Point.
- In the Restore Points window, select the restore point from which you want to restore the cluster and click Add.
If you want to restore a cluster from an Amazon snapshot created in AWS without using Veeam Backup for AWS, open the <Appliance name> node and select the necessary snapshot.