Adding Files and Folders to Recovery List
The File Level Recovery for Veeam Backup browser allows you to add files and folders to the recovery list. Using a recovery list helps you collect all the files that you need and then download them altogether instead of downloading each file separately.
To add files and folders to the recovery list, do the following:
- Open the File Level Recovery for Veeam Backup browser.
For more information, see Opening File Level Recovery Browser.
- In the inventory pane, select a folder that contains files or sub-folders that you want to add to the recovery list.
- Select files or folders that you want to add to the recovery list.
You can use the search field at the top to find files and folders you need.
- Click Add to Recovery List.
Once you begin adding items to the recovery list, the yellow ribbon on top appears. This ribbon contains the following buttons:
- Pending Recovery (N items)
Click this button if you want to open the Recovery List window.
Click this button if you want to remove a recovery list.
- In the Recovery List window, you can download added files and folders to a local computer or remove them from the list.
- If you want to download files and folders from the recovery list, select them and click Download.
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure downloads files and folders as a .zip archive.
- If you want to remove files and folders from the recovery list, select them and click Remove from the List.