Configuring Initial Settings
Right after installation, you must perform the initial configuration of Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure. As part of this procedure, read and accept the license agreement, generate a new web certificate and download updates.
- In a web browser, navigate to the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure.
The URL consists of a public IPv4 address or DNS hostname of the Microsoft Azure VM where Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure is installed. Note that the website is available over HTTPS only.
- IPv4 address — https://126.96.36.199
- Public DNS hostname — https://abc.ukwest.cloudapp.azure.com/
- Read and accept the license agreement for Veeam and 3rd party components that Veeam incorporates.
To view the license agreement for 3rd party components, click 3rd party components license agreement.
- Select the I accept the terms of the Veeam license agreement check box.
- Select the I accept the terms of the 3rd party components license agreement check box.
- Click Accept.