Editing Repository Accounts
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure allows you to edit account parameters such as the account name and its description. You can also renew the application that is currently used by Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure to access Microsoft Azure resources, or specify another repository account that you want to use.
To edit repository account parameters, do the following:
- In the System Menu, click Configuration.
- In the inventory pane, in the Administration section, select Accounts.
- Open the Repository Accounts tab.
- Select a repository account.
Use the search field at the top to find records you need.
- Click Edit.
- Modify settings as required.