Editing Worker Configurations
For each worker configuration, you can modify settings specified while adding the worker configuration to the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure infrastructure:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Workers > Configuration.
- Select the worker configuration and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Region Specific Worker Configuration wizard:
- To change the size of Azure VMs that operate as worker instances, and to configure the number of the worker instances deployed during backup and restore operations, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Worker Configuration (step 2).
- To modify the virtual network and subnet to which the worker instances are connected, and to change the security group associated with the specified subnet, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Worker Configuration (step 3).
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review configuration information and click Finish to confirm the changes.
If there are any worker instances created based on the selected configuration that are currently involved in a backup or restore process, the changes will be applied only when the process completes.