The following new operations were added to the existing resource collections in the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure REST API v5:
- POST /api/v5/settings/certificates/webserver/regenerate — replaces an existing security certificate with a new self-signed certificate automatically generated by Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure.
- POST /api/v5/restorePoints/fileShares/startIndexing — performs indexing for the restore points with the specified IDs.
- POST /api/v5/protectedItem/virtualMachines/deleteBackups — removes backups created for Azure VMs with the specified IDs.
- POST /api/v5/protectedItem/virtualMachines/deleteSnapshots — removes snapshots created for Azure VMs with the specified IDs.
- POST /api/v5/protectedItem/virtualMachines/deleteManualSnapshots — removes snapshots created manually for Azure VMs with the specified IDs.