If single sign-on (SSO) settings are configured in Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure, the /saml2 resource collection allows a user to authenticate himself using the identity provider. For more information on how to configure SSO settings, see the Configuring SSO Settings section of the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure User Guide.
- (GET)/api/v3/settings/saml2/idp — retrieves identity provider settings.
- (GET)/api/v3/settings/saml2/sp — retrieves service provider settings.
- (GET)/api/v3/settings/saml2/sp/metadata — downloads service provider settings to a metadata file that must be passed to the identity provider.
- (PUT)/api/v3/settings/saml2/sp/certificate — encrypts authentication requests sent from Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure to the identity provider.
- (DELETE)/api/v3/settings/saml2/sp/certificate — removes service provider certificate.
- (GET)/api/v3/settings/saml2/sp/certificate — retrieves service provider encryption certificate.
- (POST)/api/v3/settings/saml2/idp/register — uploads the identity provider metadata.
- (DELETE)/api/v3/settings/saml2/idp/used — switches between multiple configured identity providers.