Editing SMTP Accounts
For each SMTP account, you can modify the settings configured while creating the account:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Permissions > SMTP Accounts.
- Select the account and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Account wizard.
- To provide a new name and description for the account, follow the instructions provided in section Adding SMTP Accounts (step 2).
- To specify credentials of another user account to be used to authenticate against the SMTP server, follow the instructions provided in section Adding SMTP Accounts (step 3).
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review summary information and click Finish to confirm the changes.