Upgrading Backup Job
After you install Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 version 5.0, the existing backup jobs that were created with an earlier version of the product must be upgraded manually. This applies to the following types of jobs:
- All backup jobs created with Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 version 3.0.
- Backup jobs created with Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 versions 4.0, 4a and 4b that contain Office 365 group objects.
To upgrade backup jobs, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization and then the Out of Date node.
- In the preview pane, select a backup job.
- On the Jobs tab, click Upgrade on the ribbon.
Alternatively, in the preview pane, right-click a backup job and select Upgrade.