Upgrading Backup Job
After you upgraded Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365, the existing backup jobs that were created with an earlier version of the product must be upgraded manually. This applies to the backup jobs created with Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 versions 4.0, 4a and 4b that contain Office 365 group objects.
To upgrade backup jobs, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization and then the Out of Date node.
- In the preview pane, do one of the following:
- Select a backup job and on the Jobs tab, click Upgrade on the ribbon.
- Right-click a backup job and select Upgrade.